Dubai courts tell 'bottom-pincher' to seek psychological treatment
A man who leaned out the window of his car to pinch a woman’s behind has been ordered to have psychological treatment.
The 39-year-old Emirati man had appeared before Dubai Court of First Instance charged with sexually molesting the 28-year-old British manager by touching her in an inappropriate way. He was sentenced to three months behind bars in absence earlier this year, but appealed the sentence.
The incident happened when the woman was in the car park at Wafi mall. The victim said: “I was near my car when a vehicle passed behind me. The driver put his hand outside the car and pinched my bottom.”
- Housewife is cagey about seeing husband molest maid in pigeon cage
- Lifeguard, worker jailed for molesting student
- Does my bum look big in this? Dubai cops bust drug smuggling derrière
- Emirati woman fights for bigger divorce settlement from porn-obsessed husband
- Riding in cars with girls: Ultra-conservative Salafi MP sentenced for lewd act with 19-year-old