Billion Dirham Dubai Properties: There's an app for that
Winning the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest sold property in e-auctions, Dubai keeps adding to the list of reasons why the UAE is consistently gaining on the market of the future.
Conducted through smart applications, the property sold for Dh94 million making the Dubai Courts the first on record in the great book of Guinness. “This is another addition to a series of important accomplishments achieved by the Dubai Courts, both locally and globally,” said Dr. Ahmeed Saeed Bin Hazeem reported by Emirates 24/7. This adds to the World’s Tallest Block and World’s Tallest Residential building in Dubai as well.
The prize winning property contains no structure, only land. It was won by a group of Emirate investors who are expected to add to the Dubai skyline in the future.
“The launching of our auctions via smart applications has opened the way for the company to reach the world and increase its scope. We now receive numerous auctions from many countries in the world such as the United States, European countries, Asian countries, and elsewhere. In addition, many investors from these countries participate in the auctions which we post via smart applications and online software,” Al-Mannaei, CEO of Emirates Auction, explained.
- UAE snaps up 103 winners in 2014 Guiness World Records
- Going for gold! Dubai shooting for world record with New Year's fireworks display
- Serial record breakers: Dubai attempts to make history with mass breakfast
- 2014 "running late" in Dubai's world record fireworks display
- One for the books?! Dubai man to attempt to break this high-flying (or falling!) world record this week