Lamborghini pimped this ride: World's most expensive car rolls up in Dubai Wednesday
For those into 'the bling' and with a few extra million to spare, a visit to Dubai Mall Wednesday to see the world's most expensive car might be a great solution to empty those heavy wads of cash in your pockets.
Emirates 24/7 reported Tuesday that the 500kg solid block of gold will be on display Wednesday in Dubai unless an interested buyer decides to pay the equally heavy price tag estimated at $7.4 million (Dh27million) to drive the vehicle home.
Lamborghini and Robert Gülpen are credited with designing the rock-solid gold Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 as well as the car's hefty price tag. But don't worry, Lamborghini and Gülpen are not as cold as the gold on their record-breaking car: the pair announced that $650,000 of the car's price tag (Dh2.4million) will be going to charity.
And don't let the car's design "weigh" down perceptions on its performance! The Aventador has a V12 engine and can reach 100kph in under three seconds.
The car is expected to be auctioned off in the upcoming weeks unless an interested buyer is forthcoming in the meantime.
- Get high in Dubai: Emirates hosts "Tallest Block in the World"
- Religious cover-up goes catwalk crazy with million dollar diamond abaya
- Pimp my ride: Dubai police go on patrol in luxury sports cars
- Are Dubai police adding an Aston Martin to their pimped out superfleet?
- Going for gold! Dubai shooting for world record with New Year's fireworks display