Dubai police add more luxury rides to pimped out superfleet
Photos of a Bentley and Mercedes SLS painted in the colours of the force, parked in the Dubai Police garage are making the rounds on social media today, having number plates 4 and 5 respectively.
In April, Dubai Police had confirmed it had bought a Mercedes-Benz SLS and Bentley, adding that the cars make the force look “classy”.
It is noteworthy that recently in April, a picture of an Aston Martin One-77 parked in their garage also went viral on social media. However, no one at the force was available to comment on it.
Earlier in the year, Dubai Police had added a Chevrolet Camaro to the fleet, describing it as a tantalisingly “new generation of patrol vehicle”.
The force then acquired two more supercars, including a Lamborghini Aventador and a Ferrari FF, claiming that the latter in particular would be driven by female officers.
Reportedly, these luxury/supercars will carry out patrol duty in upscale Downtown Dubai area.
Are the luxury cars a waste of money? Share your comments with us below!
- Only in Dubai: Ambulance service introduces Mustang and Lotus to fleet
- Dubai police reveal cute little anti-riot vehicle
- Pimp my ride: Dubai police go on patrol in luxury sports cars
- Omniyat Properties acquires fleet of Mercedes Benz vehicles.
- Are Dubai police adding an Aston Martin to their pimped out superfleet?