Dude, you'll never guess what Egyptian voters found at a polling station!
The plant was discovered in the yard of a school. (Shutterstock/File)
In Mahalla Al-Kobra in the Nile Delta, voters reportedly discovered cannabis plants being grown in the yard of a school that was being used as a polling station on the first day of Egypt’s presidential election.
According to independent media network Welad El-Balad, security forces confiscated the plants and filed a report on the incident.
- Voting irregularities at Helwan, Hadayek El-Kobba polls in Eqypt
- Shoes and stones won't break his bones: Ahmed Shafiq attacked at the polling station
- 9/11 terror attacks had greater impact on US than Vietnam War, JFK's assassination, Watergate scandal
- Egypt's referendum part 1: voters out in force for controversial constitution poll
- Violations reported at some Egyptian polls