Dude, you'll never guess what Egyptian voters found at a polling station!
In Mahalla Al-Kobra in the Nile Delta, voters reportedly discovered cannabis plants being grown in the yard of a school that was being used as a polling station on the first day of Egypt’s presidential election.
According to independent media network Welad El-Balad, security forces confiscated the plants and filed a report on the incident.
- Shoes and stones won't break his bones: Ahmed Shafiq attacked at the polling station
- Voting irregularities at Helwan, Hadayek El-Kobba polls in Eqypt
- The morning after: Jordan's street peddlers take stock of coffee sales, not votes
- Inside Third Round of Egyptian Elections: Lower Turnout
- Egyptians to vote tomorrow despite volatile security conditions