A deadly lesson from strict Egyptian school teacher: Schoolboy denied toilet dies

A deadly lesson from strict Egyptian school teacher: Schoolboy denied toilet dies
2.5 5

Yes, I believe the teacher acted irresponsibly. Lots of people have food poisoning and never know it because they get it out of their system in a timely manner with the natural process of relieving themselves of the body waste. If this child had not been refused that right he might have had a chance to recover. This is not the first story of a child being denied his human right to relieve himself when nature calls. As a child I was denied access to relieve myself at school. I went anyway! On my return I was punished. It turned out that I had developed type one diabetes. One of the systems is frequent urination. It did not occur to my biology teacher that I might be sick. All he saw was a little black kid who was not following the rules.

Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 12/11/2012 - 18:36

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.