Better the Devil you know? Egyptian man says Satan made him grope female colleague
A 31-year-old Egyptian is accused of molesting an event organizer.
When confronted by the Dubai police, the man claimed he was deceived by the Devil, Emirates 24/7 reported.
The victim, 26-year-old CJ, was working with the accused preparing for an event in an exhibition hall. The accused asked her to meet with a fellow staff member. After the meeting, the man asked her to accompany him to the exhibition hall, where he had purchased flowers.
“As we were stepping into the hall, all of a sudden he hugged me and tried to kiss me. I told him not to do that and that we are here for work. I was in shock over what he did and my senior noticed it and so I told her,” she testified according to an article in Emirates 24/7.
After CJ reached her desk, the accused sent her four flirtatious messages according to an article in Emirates 24/7.
The court will reconvene on September 30. It is unclear if the Devil will be present at the hearing.
- Ich liebe dich? Egyptian man's thwarted German snog gets him kicked out Dubai
- Lifeguard, worker jailed for molesting student
- 10-year-old girl saves herself from rapist by reciting Qur’an
- The Dirty Dozen (plus a half): 18 inmates stab Dubai prisoner to death
- Dubai salon disaster will have you checking hair-dye dates