Dying for an erection: Man kills himself because he can't get it up
Thanks to the man's dramatic antics, his poor wife is now a widow! (File)
An Egyptian man committed suicide after he was unable to perform on his wedding night.
The groom had reportedly waited for years for the special night, but after numerous attempts at performing, he failed miserably.
Instead of going to the doctor for some Viagra, he decided the only thing left to do was stab himself to death in front of his horrified wife. He was only 30 years old.
- Erecting a dangerous trend, Yemeni Viagra use rising
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- New York Times Editor: ‘We Can’t be Scorekeepers of Israeli or Palestinian Victims’
- Osama Bin getting Laid-en? US refuses to release OBL's porn stash
- Australian teen turned Daesh militant reportedly died in Ramadi suicide attack