First Bahraini Woman Sets Herself on Fire in Copycat Death
A 59-year-old Bahraini woman died on Saturday after she set herself ablaze in the first self-immolation case in the country.
Doctors at Salmaniya Medical Complex, Bahrain’s largest hospital, said that the woman had suffered third degrees burns after she set herself alight on Thursday.
According to witnesses, the woman went up to the roof of their house, doused kerosene on her clothes and started the fire.
The woman reportedly suffered for a long time from psychological problems.
By Habib Toumi
- Summer of Madness- spirals out of Mideast
- Nicolas Cage; On The Set Of Gone In 60 Seconds
- First Woman Ambassador in Bahrain
- Israeli Forces Move Into Nablus As U.S. and E.U. Seeking Ways to Resume PA-Israeli Political Dialogue
- Can this Polish woman sex-up the Middle East with her 100,000 man-strong world shagathon?