Gangnam style turns Gunman style when Yemen wedding erupts in deadly shooting
A wedding celebration in Yemen turned fatal late last week when one of the guests fired a celebratory shot from his AK-47 while dancing to the pop hit "Gangnam Style," according to Reuters.
Two men were killed in the crossfire as the guest went to dance to the Korean pop hit shortly after shooting his gun. Two others are being treated for wounds in the hospital as well.
According to police sources, the wedding was held in the southern city of Taiz.
- Lighten up Lebanon! Comedian behind 'Gangnam Style' parody faces death threats from Saida
- Anti-Zionism, Gangnam-style
- Child crisis averted: Yemeni activists prevent wedding of 12-year-old girl in nick of time
- The Arab Version: American in Arabia horses around Gangnam-style!
- Two brides, One groom: We all know this isn't going to end well