Gangnam style turns Gunman style when Yemen wedding erupts in deadly shooting
A Yemeni wedding guest who was dancing to the pop hit "Gangnam Style" accidentally killed two men when he fired celebratory shots from his AK-47 (Courtesy of YouTube)
A wedding celebration in Yemen turned fatal late last week when one of the guests fired a celebratory shot from his AK-47 while dancing to the pop hit "Gangnam Style," according to Reuters.
Two men were killed in the crossfire as the guest went to dance to the Korean pop hit shortly after shooting his gun. Two others are being treated for wounds in the hospital as well.
According to police sources, the wedding was held in the southern city of Taiz.
- Lighten up Lebanon! Comedian behind 'Gangnam Style' parody faces death threats from Saida
- Anti-Zionism, Gangnam-style
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Executions and attacks as Iraq violence continues
- Shameless! British politician takes selfie at Tunisia massacre crime scene