Violence begets violence: Gaza protester killed in Kashmir
A teenage boy in Kashmir, India was shot dead by police during an anti-Israel protest on Saturday, AFP reported.
"The boy died in (police) firing on anti-Israel protesters who were also angry about injuries suffered by other protesters during earlier demonstrations," a senior police officer told AFP.
Local residents told AFP that it was believed that the boy, Suhail Ahmad, was hit by a bullet while sitting in a shop and was not part of the protest but police could not immediately confirm this.
- Violence begets violence: The ins and outs of the Jerusalem synagogue attack
- Six dead in Kashmir demonstrations
- Indonesians Burn Israeli, US Flags to Protest Violence in West Bank, Gaza
- Hamas Claims Responsibility for Killing Jewish Settler as Violence Claims more Lives
- Arafat Arrives in Tunisia to Attend a Rally against Israeli Violence