Haifa Wehbe: Agrees to Loan ‘That’ Dress to Obama’s Wife
Haifa Wehbe’s eye-catching bold, black, figure-groping dress, from Versace, grabbed everyone’s attention, as well as Haifa’s svelte physique, at the Grammy Awards. Many women admired her little black number, dreaming of pulling it off. One lady brazenly ventured to ask to borrow it from the Lebanese beauty. Haifa’s reaction was more than the intrepid petitioner could have hoped to gain.
Haifa generously welcomed the opportunity to loan out her knock-out black dress to a follower, one “Michelle Obama”. The illustrious Twitter-handle of the American president’s wife’s name, tweeted “My dear Haifa, may I borrow your stunning black dress? Barack saw you wearing it at an event, and he hasn’t so much as looked at me since.”
The smart aleck First Lady Tweep was not expecting a reply from the sexy, star-studded entertainer; however, Haifa surprised her by volunteering, “Of course my dear, don’t fret, I will send you the dress. Dress up and look pretty.” Knock him dead!
Perhaps "Michelle Obama" had struck upon the Arab tradition that requires returning a compliment with an offer to keep the admired item.
- More Arab than he thought! Behind Obama's smoking habit
- When in Dubai: Emirati women launch cover-up campaign for expats
- Snoops gets his Khaliji on with a kandoura dress for NYE
- Barbie goes Beiruti! J Lo doll to be immortalised in Zuhair Murad miniature gown
- Outrage in Israel after PM's wife flashes flesh in official ceremony