Cyber warriors unite: Israel’s propaganda machine needs you!
Ever wondered what it would be like to fight for Israel? Not Jewish? Do you see yourself as a protege of the late Edward Bernays? If you answered yes to these questions you may have what it takes to join the IDF’s propaganda war.
An advert posted online by the unofficial IDF volunteer recruitment website mahal-idf-volunteers.org offers the chance to win hearts and minds as a “PR Ambassador” for the Jewish state. The ad offers the opportunity to combat the “scourge of international terrorism and sucide bombings” and support “the struggle against tyranny”.
Suggested ways volunteers can contribute include organizing lectures, debates and demonstrations.
Mahlal is a non-governmental group established by US and British World War 2 veterans who helped evade the blockade on Jewish migration to Palestine.
Will you be lining up to contribute to the Israeli PR machine? Or can you think of better things to do with your time? Tell us what you think below.
- 'Israel should be bigger' - Gentile Zionist journalist Julie Burchill makes headlines
- Billionaire wants Jewish al-Jazeera
- Backing the Israel boycott: British physicist Stephen Hawking pulls out of June event
- British Library feels the Arab wrath: Balfour Declaration is going to Israel
- Israel's Fear of Jewish Girls Dating Arabs