Red scare! Naked woman wearing nothing but red undies caught in Iran's streets
Seeing some skin in Iran's streets may be a rarity, but an entire woman naked strutting up and down the avenues of the metropolis?
According to Al Bawaba Arabic, Kamal Maher news posted a picture of an Iranian woman wearing nothing but red underwear in the streets of Karaj, a city north of Tehran.
The woman, who has not yet been identified, has allegedly "infuriated" the two million citizens of quite-conservative Karaj after the picture went viral on the Internet, leading to growing criticism about authorities becoming "too relaxed" and "not caring about the decline in high morality in society."
And to top(less) it off, the woman allegedly walked around in such "apparel" for 3 hours before she was arrested by Iran's religious police.
Iran is known to impose strict Islamic rule throughout the country, including requirements for women to wear full abayas in public at all times.
- They're not hurting anybody! Dubai police arrest cross dressing fashion designers
- Good hijab gone bad? Iranian women attacked with acid for 'bad hijab'
- Dude looks like a lady! Red-faced Iranian criminal forced into Kurdish female dress
- Sexpats busted by taxi driver found guilty in Dubai court
- Yemeni woman: Saudi murder and a Sunday stroll