Dedicated footie fans: Iraqis defy ISIS danger to watch World Cup
Although Iraq didn't qualify for this year's World Cup, there are still many other teams supported across the country (File/AFP)
Mr Hussein said: "I remember in 2007 everyone was celebrating in the streets, and you wouldn’t know who was Sunni and who was Shia."
By Neela Debnath
- This is how an Iraqi soldier outwitted ISIS jihadists and survived a mass execution
- Been there, done that, bought the ISIS t-shirt? You can now buy jihadist cuddly toys and other merchandise online!
- Soccer Shocker! American women get their game on in Riyadh
- Did you hear about the Australian jihadist?
- Pure insanity: ISIS makes shopkeepers cover mannequin's faces