Knesset employee fired for comparing Israeli missing teens to Palestinian prisoners
Wafa has reported that the General Director of the Israeli Knesset, Rounin Balout, decided to dismiss an employee because he compared the three missing Israeli settlers to the Palestinian administrative prisoners on his Facebook page.
The employee wrote “There are 320 Palestinians kidnapped in Israeli prisons, and the Palestinian political parties are not terrorists, the problem lies with the Israeli occupation.”
The General Director of the Israeli Knesset declared that the employees cannot show their political opinions on public, and that the activities of this employee are dangerous.
- Israel starts revoking Palestinian prisoners’ conjugal and telephone privileges
- Disturbing online campaign asks Israelis to kill a Palestinian every hour
- Solidarity Protest with Fasting Prisoners continues for Third Week
- Israeli soldiers launch tear gas at Women's Day demonstration
- Israeli woman on why she wants to burn her passport