Anything for a quick shekel: Palestinians detained for renting land to settlers
Bethlehem's public prosecutor on Wednesday ordered the detention of three Palestinians accused of renting land to settlers.
Three people are accused of allegedly renting land to settlers near the Gush Etzion settlement bloc to celebrate the Jewish holiday of Sukkot.
The land was used to set up tents and perform religious rituals for the Jewish holiday.
The suspects were arrested and are due to go to trial for violating a 2010 anti-settlement products law.
- Palestinians, settlers clash ahead of U.N. bid
- Settlers Srike at the Holy Land again: by Setting Fire to Mosque
- Palestinian stronghold is stormed by Israeli troops in mass overnight raids
- Settlers Storm Al Aqsa Plaza with booze!
- You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why: topless Femen is coming to Bethlehem