Christian father kills daughter in Jordan for converting to Islam
A Christian father in Jordan killed his daughter after he found out that she converted to Islam, according to World Bulletin.
The father allegedly stoned the daughter to death upon hearing her news, and she died immediately, according to a Jordanian security source.
Related security sources added that residents in Ajloun province tried to break into the local church in protest after hearing the news that the father in the community killed his daughter for her religious decision.
"Some residents of Al Wahadinah village besieged and tried to storm into the church, a short time after some youth attempted to burn it down before security forces intervened," the security source told Anadolu Agency.
- Palestinian Father Locks Daughter in Toilet for Decade with Radio, Razors for Company
- Chaperone of Kuwaiti honour? Father kills daughter in UK stabbing frenzy
- The plot thickens: did Saudi woman convert to Christianity or was she kidnapped?
- The \'Oldest Church in the World\' Found in Jordan
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night