Jordanian artist to represent Middle East in Swiss art exhibit
Zein Al Zoghool has been chosen as the only Middle Eastern artist to represent the Arab world in the upcoming Swiss art exhibit Minimum Maximum IV. His work was chosen out of 200 artists from 15 countries to be shown at the Rappaz Museum.
The exhibit will run from October 26 through December reports The Jordan Times. The city of Basel will be hosting the exhibition of miniature art with a focus on crisis as the theme.
- Iran apparently has Harry Potter type technology - world's first invisible Quran is now on display in Tehran
- Contemporary Jordan artist throws into 'relief' largest mural in the Middle East
- Lacoste Snubs Competition Nominee Over Palestine-Themed Photographs
- Naughty Nudes: Greece removes risqué statues from Qatar
- Abstracts in Amman: 31 Arabs bring Middle Eastern photos to fans