Kissing Thief: Abu Dhabi Teen Faces Trial for Smooches
Shown for illustrative purposes.
A 15-year-old Abu Dhabi boy is being tried in a criminal court for sneaking into a house and kissing two teenage girls. According to local reports, the boy was discovered by the father and has been charged with illegally entering a home and molestation.
The prosecution accused the unnamed boy of entering a house in the capital and molesting two girls but the he denied the charges, saying they let him in.
“The boy confessed to entering the house and kissing the two girls,” the paper said. “But he told the judge that the let him in and that it was not the first time that he goes into that house and kiss them.”
Local UAE residents, upon hearing the charges, were shocked that it was actually going to court.
“What a waste of time for the court to even hear such a case. The boys and girls are young teenagers,” said one Dubai resident to Bikyamasr.com. “What do we expect, that they won’t try this? Now will he be sentenced and have his life ruined because he stole a kiss?”
- Alco-cops arrest British woman at a boozy lunch in Abu Dhabi
- Sentenced for smooching? Moroccan police arrest teenagers for kiss picture on Facebook
- Debunking the myth of the Saudi Arabian 'human wolf'
- Harassment Charge Against Jordanian Driver Sealed with a Kiss
- Jordan's justice spares no mercy: Father to hang for raping daughter '288 times'