You'll never guess what this Kuwaiti man did to get more Twitter followers...
Crime investigators raided a Kuwaiti man’s home after he posted a video of himself counterfeiting Kuwaiti money. Why did he post the video online? To get more Twitter followers, of course! The man said he never expected to get caught, either.
A security source stated that the investigators found the equipment the man used to counterfeit the money, along with unlicensed weapons, when they searched his home.
“As soon as the video was posted, the Division of Criminal Investigation began to investigate to find out who the culprit was – his face was not showing in the video –and through their different divisions and crime teams they were able to get to the criminal, who works in the oil sector, and that’s when we got a warrant to search his home,” officials stated.
Surprisingly, the machine the man was using was not in fact a money-printing machine; it was just a mere packaging machine.
- Female cyber-scammer blackmails Kuwaiti man with "incriminating" steamy video
- Caught on camera: July Youtube video sparks fresh UAE libel law debates
- Jordan's King Abdullah Goes Viral and Rocks the Boat
- Dubai: 15 minutes of YouTube fame gets American one year in the slammer
- Kidnapped Estonians suffer on YouTube