Kuwaiti hubby faces court after threatening to post X-rated pics of wife online
A Kuwaiti man has threatened his wife that he will publish nude photos of her on Facebook and Twitter following a fight, prompting a lawsuit against him, Kuwaiti media reported Friday.
Quoting a security source, Kuwait’s al-Rai newspaper reported that after the wife informed her family about the threats, her sister tried to mediate in the conflict and calm down the situation to avoid a looming scandal. But when she spoke with her sister’s husband, he threatened her as well, saying he would take nude pictures of her too and publish them.
At this point, the wife’s sister saw that the man must be deterred by law. She immediately went to the police station and filed a complaint. The man is now being sued for using telecommunication means to invade people’s privacy, according to the newspaper.
How severe should the man's punishment be? Share your comments with us below!
- Man blackmails potential fiancé over nude photos in a Dubai "revenge porn" case
- Salesman jailed for botched Facebook blackmail attempt in Dubai
- Crazy in love! Saudi man assaults divorce judge
- He had it coming! Dubai man's three-way-sex with his 2 wives ends in divorce
- Kuwait desperate to deny that the infamous Leila Ben Ali visited