No visa for this va-jay-jay! Lebanon plays hard to get with Polish sex tourist
Poor old Ania Lisewska.
This young Polish lass had high hopes of tallying 100,000 notches on her bedpost by travelling the world, but her Middle Eastern sexy time has been thwarted by the Lebanese government, who have denied her a visa.
Ania's sexcapades have caused some raised eyebrows and her trip around the traditionally conservative region has been well documented.
This promiscuous Pole won't be bedding any Beirutis, however - Lebanon's General Security will not grant her a visa, the National News Agency reported, according to The Daily Star.
This isn't the first time her antics between the sheets have caused outrage in the Middle East - Egypt's Islamists, all fired up from Morsi's ousting, were angered at Lisewska's bid to take Cairo by a sexual storm.
Lebanon denying the visa doesn't bode well for the rest of Ania's journey - often viewed as the most culturally permissive and lax of the Arab tribes, Beirut and Lebanon and large are known for their cosmopolitanism and their love of a good time.
What do you think of Ania's sex mission? Should she leave the Middle East out of her bedroom voyage?
- Can this Polish woman sex-up the Middle East with her 100,000 man-strong world shagathon?
- Syria's Christian refugees seeking European future
- Travelling with "terrorists": Arab passports worst in the world
- United States Embassy warns Lebanese of Internet visa scams
- Why can't we all just hold hands? One woman's mission to bring peace to the Middle East