Man sues Lindsay Lohan over role in death of Osama Bin Laden
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been served with a lawsuit by a man who believes that she played a role in the death of Osama Bin Laden.
The man named Thomas A. Green also alleges that the actress "might be a high end prostitute".
Green, who says he is a former U.S Marine, claims that he spoke to Lohan on Facebook after she contacted him about an online business he was setting up.
TMZ.com claims to have obtained a copy of the lawsuit in which Green is attempting to sue the actress for 'engaging in unfair business practices', with his representative serving Lindsay with the lawsuit as she walked into her probationary hearing court on Tuesday, the Mirror reported.
In the suit, Green apparently writes that he questioned Lindsay until she revealed a conspiracy about the death of Bin Laden.
"[Thomas] set out to command [Lohan] to Twitter and stated if [Lohan] acknowledges this is an Osoma Bin Ladden op all civilians in past wrong doing will receive clemency," the lawsuit read. (ANI)
- Palin: Stop 'pussy-footing around' over Osama death photos; OBL's phone numbers feed US intelligence?
- Laden with...no reward? US man demands $25 million for finding Osama Bin Laden
- Conspiracy theorists have a field day over 'fake' photo
- Bin Laden, whether in cave or mansion, worked from home!
- The Shooter: Hitman who killed Bin Laden says he's been left with nothing