I just called to say... I have eight phones. Why this Dubai businessman loves his cell phones
Businessman Nishant Narayanan uses his laptop bag to carry around his eight cell phones (File/Shutterstock)
An Indian resident believes eight phones are not enough for his convenience, even though six of his eight phones have a dual SIM card.
Nishant Narayanan, who owns an advertising company in Dubai and deals with other corporates outside the country, told Gulf News that eight phones leave him wanting more.
“My work demands that I own many phones and have several numbers because I work with different people from outside the country including government officials. So, I need to have as many SIM cards as possible,” said Narayanan.
When asked about how he manages to carry around eight phones he said: “I don’t carry all eight of them in my pocket. I normally carry a laptop bag, but instead of putting a laptop inside it, I put all my phones. When I’m in a meeting, I mute all of them,” he said.
Narayanan doesn’t find it convenient to carry eight phones around and this is why he believes smartphones should start having a triple SIM card slot.
“Triple SIM phones are the future of convenience. Every phone should start having that because I believe corporate people need it in their lives,” he said.
By Mary Achkhanian
- Abu Dhabi boffins say squids could hold the secret to lighter mobile phones
- 51% of Gulf residents want to start their own business
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Eid came early? iPhone 6 makes it to Dubai, sells out on first day
- Stylish will.i.am goes on in Dubai tonight, says celebs into fashion for money