This Moroccan Minister spent $4000 from govt funds on WHAT?!
This Minister has one expensive sweet tooth!
The Moroccan press reported this week that its Minister who is in charge of vocational training "likes" chocolate...$4000 USD worth that is!
Al Bawaba Arabic reported from Ahram Weekly that Minister Abdel Azim El Guerrouj allegedly used government funds to pay for the sweet delicacies, and is now facing a state-led investigation for corruption.
Minister El Guerrouj, however, has denied the charges saying that his chocolate expenses are not related to his government spendings.
- Sweet tooth: Candy sales soar ahead of Eid in Jordan
- It's payback time: Mubarak clan reimburses another $200,000 worth of illegal gifts
- Arabic fiction award goes to Moroccan and Saudi joint winners.
- Dodgy nightclub ID lands Moroccan woman in Dubai jail
- Court hears former Italian PM paid for Moroccan Ruby romps