Red hot and chili peppered: Moroccan woman caught torturing husband with spicy veggies
Here is one spicy story from Morocco: A woman was caught of torturing her husband by chaining him at home, and then poking his eyes with hot red chili peppers.
According to the Saudi daily Al Watan, the wife was upset because her husband refused to help her open her own beauty shop with his retirement money he received from his work in France.
And to add more spice to the story, the wife allegedly recruited her younger sister to help chain her husband to the chair.
And the story does not stop there: In addition to the peppers, the wife also beat her husband with a rope and hot iron.
Policemen eventually arrived at the scene and were able to rescue the man from his wife.
- He had it coming! Dubai man's three-way-sex with his 2 wives ends in divorce
- Oops! Saudi woman leaves husband after he compares her to his car
- Saudi marriage up in smoke after wife divorces husband over cigarette sins
- Shamed Egyptian wife forced to cough up over $8,000 for 'virginity lie'
- Drunk in Qatar: Boozing expat's habits backfire after wife commits suicide on Skype