The new religious police: boozy Brits confronted by Islamic vigilantes
Britain's police are investigating reports that a gang claiming to be Islamic vigilantes have been confronting members of the public and demanding they give up alcohol and women cover their flesh in their 'Muslim area'.
The hooded men, who call themselves Muslim Patrol, have been filmed walking on London's streets and called white women 'naked animals with no self respect.'
The group has uploaded their videos on their YouTube channel with the most recent three-minute clip causing a stir online.
'The Truth About Saturday Night', which was uploaded on Sunday, has already been viewed more than 42,000 times.
It was shot on a mobile phone at night in what the Met said is Waltham Forest, London, with a number of men seen shouting 'this is a Muslim area' towards white Britons they confronted, the report said.
The video, which first appeared on The Commentator, states that 'from women walking the street dressed like complete naked animals with no self respect, to drunk people carrying alcohol, to drunks being killed in the middle of the road, we try our best to capture and forbid it all.'
The vigilante video follows an earlier clip made by the group where they protested against adverts for push-up bras by High Street retailer H and M, the report added.
Is it OK for people to challenge the behavior of Brits, Muslim or not? Tell us what you think below.
- Nothing to the Imagination: Three Women Caught Naked Under Abayas
- Saudi women take the law into their own hands
- Egyptians put behind bars for shaking it 'Harlem-style' in their undies
- Disturbing YouTube video of Russian thugs burning Quran, beating up Muslims sparks police investigation
- Help, checkout 3! Muslim cashiers at Brit supermarket say no to pork, alcohol dealings