Bibi gets grumpy about modern society! Israeli prime minister goes on rant against selfies
Speaking from the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem, Mr Netanyahu said: "I don't get this new world. Everybody's taking pictures. When do they have time to live? They're taking pictures all the time."
He continued: "Everyone's taking pictures of each other. Only taking pictures, that's all they do. Taking pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures. Stop taking pictures. Live!"
A voice is then heard suggesting that taking pictures offers a behind-the-scenes look, to which Mr Netanyahu simply replies: "Boring".
Switching between English and Hebrew, the Israeli Prime Minister, who often promotes Israel as a hub for technology and has an active presence on Instagram, concluded: "I'm a free man, and you're all slaves, slaves to your gadgets."
According to the Times of Israel, the video was recorded during a photo shoot prior to an interview session with the foreign press last week.
By Maria Tadeo
- Israeli DJ star of Zenga hit, remixes new tune to Bibi’s pro-U.S. speech
- Bibi caught in Iranian erotica mishap: Israeli PM follows sexy Persian Twitter account
- Palestinian Bedouins bear the brunt of Israel's ethnic cleansing
- The coup attempt that started a war: Israel’s invasion of Lebanon, its causes and consequences
- Thus Spoke My Eccentric Friend