Bibi gets grumpy about modern society! Israeli prime minister goes on rant against selfies
Who would've thought Benjamin Netanyahu didn't like selfies? Here he is in the middle of one (File/AFP)
Speaking from the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem, Mr Netanyahu said: "I don't get this new world. Everybody's taking pictures. When do they have time to live? They're taking pictures all the time."
He continued: "Everyone's taking pictures of each other. Only taking pictures, that's all they do. Taking pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures. Stop taking pictures. Live!"
A voice is then heard suggesting that taking pictures offers a behind-the-scenes look, to which Mr Netanyahu simply replies: "Boring".
Switching between English and Hebrew, the Israeli Prime Minister, who often promotes Israel as a hub for technology and has an active presence on Instagram, concluded: "I'm a free man, and you're all slaves, slaves to your gadgets."
According to the Times of Israel, the video was recorded during a photo shoot prior to an interview session with the foreign press last week.
By Maria Tadeo
- Israeli DJ star of Zenga hit, remixes new tune to Bibi’s pro-U.S. speech
- Bibi caught in Iranian erotica mishap: Israeli PM follows sexy Persian Twitter account
- Palestinian Bedouins bear the brunt of Israel's ethnic cleansing
- The coup attempt that started a war: Israel’s invasion of Lebanon, its causes and consequences
- Thus Spoke My Eccentric Friend