Bibi caught in Iranian erotica mishap: Israeli PM follows sexy Persian Twitter account
He might not like Iran's nukes, but it seems Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has a penchant for sexy Persian babes.
Netanyahu's Twitter feed briefly followed a Persian erotica account before unfollowing it on Sunday, according to The Times of Israel.
The PM's Twitter account, @Netanyahu, followed some 90 accounts -- mainly those of global Israeli embassies and government ministries, the newspaper added.
There must have been a prankster behind the @Netanyahu page as one of the recent accounts it followed was @PersianHotBook...a Twitter site dedicated to sexy Persian books.
@PersianHotBook describes itself as "the first library of hot sex books [in the] Persian language".
Netanyahu's Likud party said in a statement that it managed the page and was investigating a "malfunction", according to the BBC.
"It was a malfunction and the issue will be checked. In any case, the account was removed immediately," Likud is quoted as saying by reporter Chico Menashe from Israel Radio in a tweet.
- Bibi and the Bible: Netanyahu to meet the Pope in December despite previous public snub
- Puss in space boots: Iran to launch Persian cat into orbit?
- Israeli DJ star of Zenga hit, remixes new tune to Bibi’s pro-U.S. speech
- Jewish PM to forgo meeting with Pope Francis
- Only 9/11/11 Terror is Twitter-Transmitted Fake NBC News