Bibi caught in Iranian erotica mishap: Israeli PM follows sexy Persian Twitter account
Ol' Bibi has been following some sexy Persian accounts on Twitter... (AFP/File)
Click here to add BBC as an alert
Disable alert for BBC,
Click here to add Benjamin Netanyahu as an alert
Disable alert for Benjamin Netanyahu,
Click here to add Chico Menashe as an alert
Disable alert for Chico Menashe,
Click here to add The Times as an alert
Disable alert for The Times,
Click here to add Twitter as an alert
Disable alert for Twitter
He might not like Iran's nukes, but it seems Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has a penchant for sexy Persian babes.
Netanyahu's Twitter feed briefly followed a Persian erotica account before unfollowing it on Sunday, according to The Times of Israel.
The PM's Twitter account, @Netanyahu, followed some 90 accounts -- mainly those of global Israeli embassies and government ministries, the newspaper added.
There must have been a prankster behind the @Netanyahu page as one of the recent accounts it followed was @PersianHotBook...a Twitter site dedicated to sexy Persian books.
@PersianHotBook describes itself as "the first library of hot sex books [in the] Persian language".
Netanyahu's Likud party said in a statement that it managed the page and was investigating a "malfunction", according to the BBC.
"It was a malfunction and the issue will be checked. In any case, the account was removed immediately," Likud is quoted as saying by reporter Chico Menashe from Israel Radio in a tweet.
- Bibi and the Bible: Netanyahu to meet the Pope in December despite previous public snub
- Israeli DJ star of Zenga hit, remixes new tune to Bibi’s pro-U.S. speech
- Bibi gets grumpy about modern society! Israeli prime minister goes on rant against selfies
- Puss in space boots: Iran to launch Persian cat into orbit?
- Party's over! Persian youth instagram shut down by Iranian government