Naked, stoned, controversial and armed: Another Israeli soldier caught with dodgy pics on Instagram
Yet another Israeli soldier has been caught in the act with controversial photos on the social networking site, Instagram, according to Electronic Intifada.
Osher Maman, a 20-year-old currently enlisted in the Golani brigade posted pictures of himself doing naked poses with his weaponry, mishandling guns and smoking marijuana, all of which are against IDF guidelines.
No one will forget the infamous Instagram image of the Palestinian child in the crosshairs of a sniper rifle by another IDF trooper, bringing controversy to the “most moral army in the world”.
Maman’s range of disturbing posts including a tweet: “Just took an arab [sic] out…. Whataa feeling”, will be a further embarrassment to Israel’s army as it continues to air strike Gaza.
One Instagram picture even showed a detained and blindfolded man with the hashtags, “terrorist, farmer, nobody, cares” accompanying the picture.
Time to give the tweeting and Instagraming a rest?
- Aim and shoot: IDF sniper triggers uproar with Instagram shot of Palestinian child
- Israeli #Bombshelterselfies!?! Yes, we are not even joking
- You can leave your helmet on: IDF ladies get naked
- Caught on camera: July Youtube video sparks fresh UAE libel law debates
- No naked citizens please! Alia Mahdi may lose more than her clothes