These amazing teachers are risking their lives to teach Pakistani girls sex ed
A group of Pakistani teachers are risking their lives to teach their students sex ed, including teaching the girls how to protect themselves.
Shadabad girls school is one of eight school where teachers are risking their lives to teach girls sex ed. It is punishable by death to talk about sex in public in Pakistan. The girls learn about puberty, their rights, and how to protect themselves.
"I will tell him that this is my body," one of the students said. "You cannot attack my body. You have no right to touch my body."
An estimated 700 girls have enrolled in the classes so far and no parents have objected.
- Girls will be Girls: Probe reveals students caused fire in Jeddah school
- Kick off! Saudi Arabia to allow girls to exercise at private schools
- Female Students Under Fire for Tight Clothing in Saudi Arabia
- Hero: Pakistan schoolboy, 14, sacrifices life to save classmates from suicide bomber
- Still Calling for End to Child Marriages in Yemen