'Peeping Tom' caught sneaking a peek at women in a Dubai bathroom
A peeping Tom, who, using his mobile phone, spied on women in the bathroom of his workplace, has appeared in court. The Indian man admitted a charge of sexual molestation.
Dubai Court of First Instance heard the case of an Asian employee spotting the mobile phone in the women’s bathroom in the offices of an airline company.
She discovered many recordings on the phone of women using the bathroom.
She informed her manager after it emerged that the phone belonged to the 26-year-old defendant. The boss called the suspect in to explain himself. He tried to grab the phone so the manager called the police.
The case was adjourned.
- Peeping window cleaner sees woman showering as he shines her panes
- Pizza Peeping Tom Taps Ladies' Shower
- African women beg UAE judge for mercy after 'improper' dancing
- They're not hurting anybody! Dubai police arrest cross dressing fashion designers
- How "progressive" is Jordan now? New court ruling on veiled women may suggest otherwise....