Can this Polish woman sex-up the Middle East with her 100,000 man-strong world shagathon?
21-year old Ania Lisewska wants to have sex with 100,000 men across the world. (Image via 21-year old Ania Lisewska/The Daily Mail)
A woman in Warsaw, Poland, is allegedly attempting to travel to every city in the world so she can have sex with at least 100,000 men for 20 minutes each, it has been revealed.
According to the Austrian Times, 21-year old Ania Lisewska has confessed that she loves "sex, fun and men" and wants to have sex with "men from all around the world", the Huffington Post reported.
Lisewska, who started her supposed sex marathon last month in Warsaw, according to her Facebook page, added that in Poland, the "subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfill their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill".
According to Fakt.pl, she has had sex with 284 men so far and also has a serious boyfriend, who though reportedly "not thrilled" with her unusual hobby, had to come to terms with it.
- No visa for this va-jay-jay! Lebanon plays hard to get with Polish sex tourist
- American guy behind 'Gay girl in Damascus' blog tries it on again as an Arab woman!
- Yemeni woman: Saudi murder and a Sunday stroll
- Stealth vs. Smear: Iran fakes woman's rape on TV
- First Bahraini Woman Sets Herself on Fire in Copycat Death