Redheaded royalty heading to Dubai: Prince Harry raising funds for AIDS charity in UAE
Prince Harry is heading to Dubai! (Photo courtesy of The Telegraph)
Click here to add Al Jalila Foundation as an alert
Disable alert for Al Jalila Foundation,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Harry as an alert
Disable alert for Harry,
Click here to add Mamohato Children’s Centre as an alert
Disable alert for Mamohato Children’s Centre,
Click here to add Maseru as an alert
Disable alert for Maseru,
Click here to add Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum as an alert
Disable alert for Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid ...
Prince Harry is to fly to Dubai next month to raise funds for his own AIDS charity.
The fourth in line to the British throne will be attending a dinner in honour of Sentebale, a non-profit organisation he co-founded to help African children with HIV and AIDS.
The Sentebale Forget-Me-Not Dinner takes places at the JW Marriott Marquis hotel in Dubai on Monday, October 7.
Sentebale will be linking up with Al Jalila Foundation, a medical charity established by Dubai Ruler HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, to raise funds for the Mamohato Children’s Centre near Maseru, the capital city of Lesotho.
The money raised will go towards the Mamohato Network Clubs and Camps Programme, which provides emotional support for HIV-positive children in Lesotho.
The evening includes a reception, followed by dinner, speeches and an auction.
The event is invitation only.
- The Brits and the Middle East: Prince Harry cancels visit to Dubai; British team released and flee Libya.
- Not a wee house! Saudi prince to build a 16-bedroom mansion in Scotland
- Royal blunder: Prince Harry left redfaced (and redheaded) after Arabic slipup in Dubai
- Decadent dining Dubai-style: Why is Burj Al Arab charging $2723 for dinner?
- Charity Dinner in Dubai Raises Dh500,000