Redheaded royalty heading to Dubai: Prince Harry raising funds for AIDS charity in UAE
Prince Harry is to fly to Dubai next month to raise funds for his own AIDS charity.
The fourth in line to the British throne will be attending a dinner in honour of Sentebale, a non-profit organisation he co-founded to help African children with HIV and AIDS.
The Sentebale Forget-Me-Not Dinner takes places at the JW Marriott Marquis hotel in Dubai on Monday, October 7.
Sentebale will be linking up with Al Jalila Foundation, a medical charity established by Dubai Ruler HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, to raise funds for the Mamohato Children’s Centre near Maseru, the capital city of Lesotho.
The money raised will go towards the Mamohato Network Clubs and Camps Programme, which provides emotional support for HIV-positive children in Lesotho.
The evening includes a reception, followed by dinner, speeches and an auction.
The event is invitation only.
- The Brits and the Middle East: Prince Harry cancels visit to Dubai; British team released and flee Libya.
- Charity swim feat will take Dubai girl all around the world
- Robbed blind? Qatar woman splashes out over $650,000 on Emir's spectacles
- "Graffiti programme" educates Emirati children
- Get high in Dubai: Emirates hosts "Tallest Block in the World"