Pyramid daredevils moved on to Dubai for more amazing photos
It is a view of Dubai usually reserved for window cleaners, construction workers - or intrepid photographers.
But some Russian tourists have shared with the world a rare perspective of the city by taking photographs from the edge of some of its most famous skyscrapers.
What do you think of the Russian tourists? Should they apologize for breaking the law? Or are the amazing pictures worth it? Share your thoughts with us below.
- Naked Blogger Tries to Strip Fellow Egyptian Women too- of Their Veils
- Pyramid guides urge tourists to return to Egypt
- Amazing video of Dubai's Crown Prince climbing the Burj Khalifa during the supermoon
- Abstracts in Amman: 31 Arabs bring Middle Eastern photos to fans
- Salesman jailed for botched Facebook blackmail attempt in Dubai