Rouhani: At 20, Obama smoked pot, Merkel was a waitress and I spoke against the Shah
Using the hashtag Presidentat20, Rouhani appeared to be mocking U.S. President Barack Obama, when he wrote: “Obama was continuing his education atuniversity at 20. He is said to have been on alcohol and Marijuana then!”
In 2006, before elected President, Obama discussed his past drug use and famously admitted: "When I was a kid, I inhaled. That was the point.”
About Russian President Vladimin Putin, the account wrote that at age 20, he was working for “Russian security agencies.”
British Prime Minister David Cameron — the only non-president on the list — “was working as a researcher at a Conservative Party’s research center and was a member of the notorious Bullingdon Club,” an Oxford University exclusive drinking society known for trashing pubs, dorms and restaurants.
The Twitter account in the Iranian president’s name seemed to be going through the list of leaders heading the P5+1 negotiations with Tehran over its controversial nuclear program, which are set to resume next week
Syria’s President Bashar Al-Assad recieved quiet a tame refrence: “was studying medicine at university of Damascus at the age of 20,” wrote Rouhani.
As for “himself,” the account chose to reveal that at that age, Rouhani “used to speak against the Shah in support of Imam Khomeini.”
- The other Obama: Barack's brother spotted wearing pro-Hamas keffiyeh
- A last-minute endorsement for President Obama… from former Bin Laden BFF!
- War Over: Obama declares end of Bush's Iraq war
- More Arab than he thought! Behind Obama's smoking habit
- Palin: Stop 'pussy-footing around' over Osama death photos; OBL's phone numbers feed US intelligence?