Sleeping 137-year-old Saudi wakes from his slumber for only one thing
The man is allegedly 137 years old and only wakes for his prayers...guess he must drink some water and eat a bit as well, no? (Shutterstock)
Don't disturb this man from his slumber! For one Saudi Man, his only alarm clock is the call to prayer!
According to Emirate 24/7, an 137-year-old Saudi man remains asleep in the Kingdom all day, with the exception of his daily prayers.
With the help of his son, the elderly man awakes for his prayers and then returns to his continued slumber.
What can we say? After living 137 years, an extended nap seems more than well deserved!
- Monkeys and Mad dogs: what would the new Middle East look like to a sleeping Sharon?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Electric shock alarm clock: Saudi man gives friends a rude but holy awakening for adhan with taser
- An Unlikely Israeli Awakening; What would Sharon think if he Woke up from his Coma
- Dubai the Big Apple of Mideast: gripped by Insomnia epidemic