Electric shock alarm clock: Saudi man gives friends a rude but holy awakening for adhan with taser
In a hilarious YouTube video published by an unnamed Saudi man, a young guy filmed himself waking his friends up for morning prayers with a TASER!
In the video, he enters a room where his friends are sleeping, turn on the light, starts using the taser in the air shouting “prayers, prayers, prayers boys, come on, prayer time!”
His friends looked hilarious as they suddenly awoke from their sleep and jumped up terrified by the taser's sound, promising that they'd always pray.
We're not surprised that they ran away from the sound of the taser so quickly - those machines are scary!
In the video, the taser-wielding alarm clock says that he constantly tries to wake his friends up on time for the Adhan - but to no avail - they sleep like logs! After getting all his mates up on time, it seems like he's found the most effective way to do it!
While some found the video funny, the majority weren't impressed by his method and he received harsh criticism on the video.
- Saudi's deportation bender topping charts on YouTube
- Sleeping 137-year-old Saudi wakes from his slumber for only one thing
- If you wannabe my husband, you gotta marry my friends: Saudi bride's bizarre demand to new husband
- 'No Woman, No Drive' : a satirical video by Saudi artist
- The mystery of the man deemed too hot for the house of Saud