Cemetery antics cause couples arrest in Saudi
Religious police in Saudi Arabia arrested a man and a woman after finding them engaged in an ”obscene act” at a cemetery in Dammam.
Local newspapers reported that the Members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice spotted a car parked during a routine night patrol. When they found that the car was empty, the proceeded to explore the surrounding area.
After entering the cemetery nearby, the police found the couple engaged in what they called an “obscene act”. No details were released about the specifics of the “act”.
- Syrian Twitter pimp busted in Saudi
- Saudi's college cocktail: Vice and alcohol with a shot of religious police
- Saudi's religious police say Valentine's aren't really their "speciality"
- No masquerading at this celebration: Saudi Arabia bans Guy Fawkes masks
- No mixed bag for Saudi shoppers: sex-segregation walls introduced