Cemetery antics cause couples arrest in Saudi
Religious police in Saudi Arabia arrested a man and a woman after finding them engaged in an ”obscene act” at a cemetery in Dammam.
Local newspapers reported that the Members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice spotted a car parked during a routine night patrol. When they found that the car was empty, the proceeded to explore the surrounding area.
After entering the cemetery nearby, the police found the couple engaged in what they called an “obscene act”. No details were released about the specifics of the “act”.
- Saudi's college cocktail: Vice and alcohol with a shot of religious police
- This video of two Saudi girls getting harassed caused a social media frenzy
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The roots of Kuwait’s massacre are deeper than you think
- Chip and spy: Saudi husbands set electronic tracking devices on their wives