A young Saudi billionaire dies in mysterious circumstances hours before marriage
Saudi billionaire, Drici Waleed, 43, met his bride-to-be when she came to the Kingdom on a visit with her family. The wealthy businessman was immediately love-struck and decided to marry her shortly after their first meeting.
The woman in question was Algerian and the couple planned to hold the marriage ceremony in her home country among family and friends. But tragedy struck just hours before the wedding was due to take place and, in mysterious circumstances, this seemingly healthy young billionaire, died of a heart attack before he got her down the aisle.
The ceremony, scheduled for last Thursday, was going to be held in the woman's home home town of Kalal, in northeastern Algeria. But now the groom's family are flying him back to Saudi Arabia, this time in a body bag.
- What happened when this bride-to-be Facebook-invited Mohamed Hamaki to her wedding?
- British Governess Writes she Lived ‘The King & I’ in Saudi Arabia
- Mecca police: Marry a Jew? You must be crazy
- For love or money? Young bride inherits millions after Saudi husband dies a month after marriage!
- Arab spring gets academic: new questions for old time Islamists