Trigger-happy merry royal is Saudi loose canon: prince shoots young man dead
Saudi Arabia's gun-toting prince shoots from his royal hip
According to an Iranian press source, Arab-language Al-Alam, KSA's Turki bin Faisal Al Saud allegedly shot at a young man, reputedly Adel al-Mohamed, who died, as well as his friend, on a rowdy Friday weekend in Riyadh.
The consort of the fatally shot man was himself deeply wounded in the shooting and transferred to a hospital in the capital.
Saudi's unreserved netizens have declared through the social networks that the Saudi prince was 'drunk' at the time of the supposed shooting.
What do you think? Does Saudi Arabia have a gun problem? Are Saudi royals being treated as above the law? Or is this story a case of Iranian press getting carried away by seizing on a stray, albeit royal, shooting?
The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Bawaba's editorial policy.
- Britain cringes as 'Sheikh' Charles brandishes Arabian sword on the dance floor Saudi-style
- Lebanon's Saad Hariri Sheds Tears for Saudi's Sultan and Father's Friend
- He's alive! Saudi Prince Saud al Faisal laughs off rumours about his death
- The Saudi Prince and the death of his French Jewish ex-lover
- #Marryme? Twitter joke forces Saudi to marry his friend's sister