Saudi men cause traffic pile-up, yelling at pretty girl
Traffic on a busy Saudi street came to a standstill for several minutes after a pretty unveiled girl wearing lots of make-up emerged from a nearby shopping mall and tried to cross the road, a newspaper reported on Saturday.
Scores of young men in their cars chased the girl, unleashed their vehicle horns, whistled to her and begged her to stop but she continued to ignore them.
The big line of vehicles, mostly four wheel cars, brought the whole traffic on the street in the western town of Taif to a standstill.
“Many teenagers in their cars caused a big traffic jam on the main road in Taif just after an unveiled girl, wearing exciting clothes, was passing there,” the Arabic language daily Kabar said.
What do you think about the incident? Tell us your opinion below.
- Little girl takes Saudi driving challenge
- A baby without sex? But that's the fun part! Saudi girl wants to be the next Virgin Mary
- Sheesha odor gives rapist away
- Striptease! Women in Oman might get a chance of skipping the niqab...when driving
- This 10 year-old girl almost became Afghanistan's first child suicide bomber