We Want Pre-Nup! Saudi Man with too many wives divorces to marry more
Under law, men in KSA can marry up to four wives (File Archive/Shutterstock)
Four wives is just not enough for this Saudi man! According to Emirates 24/7, A Saudi man who already married the maximum four wives under law recently asked his spouses to "make a draw" to decide who he would divorce out of the four in order to marry a new wife.
Lucky for him though, one of his wives volunteered in return for $5,333 dollars.
For the Saudi husband, such an arrangement seemed appropriate, even describing their relationship as a "service": “I have always been fair to my wives…when the second wife agreed to be divorced, I gave her SR20,000, which is considered as end-of-service allowance…"
As for the kids, they will stay with the dad, the wife said.
- Avoiding Divorce: Prevention guide brief based on UAE mishaps!
- Matrimonial 'mare: Saudi exes marry in next-door wedding venues
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Sharing husbands’ burden irks wives
- American in Arabia Muses on Saudi 'Misyar' Marriages: 'Halal Hook-Ups'