We Want Pre-Nup! Saudi Man with too many wives divorces to marry more
Four wives is just not enough for this Saudi man! According to Emirates 24/7, A Saudi man who already married the maximum four wives under law recently asked his spouses to "make a draw" to decide who he would divorce out of the four in order to marry a new wife.
Lucky for him though, one of his wives volunteered in return for $5,333 dollars.
For the Saudi husband, such an arrangement seemed appropriate, even describing their relationship as a "service": “I have always been fair to my wives…when the second wife agreed to be divorced, I gave her SR20,000, which is considered as end-of-service allowance…"
As for the kids, they will stay with the dad, the wife said.
- Abusing women is un-Islamic: Saudi mufti
- Dumping Corrupt Husbands: Wives of 7 ex-Egyptian officials demand divorce
- Divorce rates high in 30-somethings Saudi Women /Qaddafi voted funniest Arab Comic
- He had it coming! Dubai man's three-way-sex with his 2 wives ends in divorce
- Why Saudi men prefer to perform Hajj alone