Little girl takes Saudi driving challenge
This whole “women driving in Saudi” thing is really catching on. Apparently, after six Saudi women were injured after being hit by a car, they found that a little girl was behind the wheel.
To their surprise, the women were struck by the car as they were walking past a rest house in Sabya on Sunday.
“The child found her father’s car open and the engine was on as he went into the rest house. The girl went behind the wheel and pressed the accelerator,” Sabq daily stated.
The women were not seriously injured and were treated at the scene. The little girl escaped with no injuries and has officially become the youngest member of any “women’s right to drive” groups in Saudi.
- Striptease! Women in Oman might get a chance of skipping the niqab...when driving
- "I drive by myself": Saudi women launch fresh campaign to drive
- Saudi professor makes the case for women driving
- Women drivers in Saudi: None of God's business
- Saudi macho-male Facebook effort to deter women from driving promotes beating women into submission if necessary