Wedding night blues: Sex-tape goes public, bride goes home
A bride who secretly filmed her wedding night but left the camera at the hotel room was divorced by her groom for violating his privacy.
According to a report in Saudi news site Okaz Al Youm, the bride, a Gulf national, placed the video camera in their room without informing her groom, allowing it to record more than 50 minutes of their intimate moments.
However, as the couple left the hotel where their wedding had been celebrated, the bride forgot the camera.
An employee reportedly found it and, after watching the intimate recording, posted it online, turning the special moments for the couple into a scandal.
- Nuptial nightmare: Saudi groom thrown in prison for assaulting bride's family at his own wedding
- Saudi Wife 'Switch': The Perils of Meeting Your Bride on Wedding Day
- Saudi man finds himself married after going through with a dare by his friends
- Make him best man! Saudi manager brings bride her wedding gown on his day off
- Two brides, One groom: We all know this isn't going to end well