Wedding night blues: Sex-tape goes public, bride goes home
A bride who secretly filmed her wedding night but left the camera at the hotel room was divorced by her groom for violating his privacy.
According to a report in Saudi news site Okaz Al Youm, the bride, a Gulf national, placed the video camera in their room without informing her groom, allowing it to record more than 50 minutes of their intimate moments.
However, as the couple left the hotel where their wedding had been celebrated, the bride forgot the camera.
An employee reportedly found it and, after watching the intimate recording, posted it online, turning the special moments for the couple into a scandal.
- Erecting a dangerous trend, Yemeni Viagra use rising
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Runaway groom! Saudi man divorces bride on wedding night after seeing her face
- Absolute weddings launches essential guide for brides-to-be at the Bride Show Dubai
- The story of a Lebanese lady taking the world's most wanted bachelor off the market ends in Italy wedding!